ECU Test Simulator
CRANKSHAFT AND CAMSHAFT SIGNAL GENERATOR
Ecutest can generate Sync signal with different types, INDUCTIVE up to 2 output and HALL up to 4 output.
Ecutest can be simulating different types of the inputs sensor signals (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Position, Speed)
INJECTOR AND IGNITION COIL TEST
Up to 16 channels for each INJECTORS and IGNITION COILS testing inputs for high or low voltage
You can check if the immo of the vehicle off or not
YOU CAN PERFORM ECU TEST WITHOUT VEHICLE.
It can be connected to the diagnostic device with OBD II, and can perform reading and erasing of the errors. If there is a supporting device, the software of the ECU can be read and modified.
BCM-Dashboard and Immo Sockets
The motor computer can be tested by connecting the necessary parts without performing Immo Off by synchronizing the central computer control unit, indicator and immo sockets.
There are two 0-24V and 3A adjustable power supplies on the left side, 12V or 24V and 8A power supply on the right side.
- 8 Injectors High and Low Voltage Simulation (Max 35V)
- 8 Coil Simulation Input Lines We Can Read 8 Voltages (Max 35V) u
- 28 Sensor Output Simulation (Max 12V)
- 16 Digital Actuator (Valve) Outputs
- 4 PWM Inputs (10 Hz – 10 kHz)
- 4 PWM Output (1Hz – 20kHz)
- 4 H Bridge (Motor in) Inlet (Frequency, dutycircle)
- 2 Inductive Outputs (Crank and Cam)
- 4 Hall Effect Sensors (Crank and Cam, 5v and 12V options available)
- 4 Relays 2 CAN-BUS Line (CAN1-CAN2)
- 1 K-Line Line 1L-Line Line (J1708, J1850)
- 2 Power Supply Outputs (One voltage and current variable, one fixed)
- 1 OBD Output Indicator, Immo Antenna and BCM Support Protection Against High Voltage, Current, All Grills and Outputs
- 3.2 Inch TFT Screen 120 Ohm Canbus Filter Circuit
- Working Online
- High Speed Communication Technology Between Computer and Device i
- Modern User Friendly Software
- ECU Internal Schema Support i
- ECU Pin Output Scheme Support
- ECU Socket Guide Numbered For Easy Operation